Monday, 8 June 2015

Finished Mower
















FINISHED!!!!
I am so happy that I have finished my RC Lawnmower. I just finished it on the long weekend. The videos are of the mower without the blades on it and the last two photos are of the mower just before I put the blades on it.

Here are same photos and videos of the mower with the blades put on the bottom and me cutting the grass for the first time.








Monday, 2 February 2015

What did I find difficult

Week 2
This week I found that programming the arduino was harder than I thought but apart from that the rest has been very easy. But I watched a clip on YouTube that showed me how to do it.

Week 11
This week I had trouble doing the RC steering but after a few day's of thinking I have an idea of how to fix it.

Week 12
I've started to spray paint this week but it's harder than it looks. The first bit that I sprayed I had to sand off because I stuffed it up but after a few try's I got the hang of it.

THE LAST WEEK
The thing that I found VERY difficult this week was putting the blades on the bottom, it took me 3 hours to do it.

What did I learn this week

Week 1
I learnt how to make a blog and what I chose for my project.

Week 2
This week I learnt about arduino which is a programmable micro chip that I'm using to make my mower. I also learnt to code the arduino as well.
 

Week 

What are my goals for this project

My goals for this project is to build an remote control lawnmower and video myself using the mower at the end.